Lyminal Solve is a program we’ve been doing for quite some time albeit privately. Companies reach out to us with a hard "software" problem they are facing and we solve it for them. That’s pretty much it.
We just have a team of people who thrive on solving challenging problems. We only take on projects that we are confident we can solve and we are very selective. It has to be challenging, interesting, and novel. Read the "rules" to see if your problem qualifies.
We won’t make your “idea” from scratch, we solve a hard problem you want solved! Like microservices for specific jobs/tasks, secure your code base, make your code faster, find the root cause to a network latency, and the like! The general rule is:
We will take on your project if:
• You have a problem to solve in your software and you don’t know how to tackle it. (This is our favorite)
• The current code is slow and we need to make it faster and scale better.
• Fix the security vulnerabilities in the code.
• Rewrite it in Rust.
We won't take on your project if:
• You have an idea and we have to make it for you. Like you want to make “an e-commerce website for selling perfumes”, we don’t take app development works.
• Converting from/to a particular technology and making your codebase compatible/migrate to it.
• The premise of the problem is front-end based, we are generally not interested in the front-end side of things.
• Most importantly, we won’t move forward with the project if we’re not passionate or knowledgeable enough about the problem to be solved.
We are just some young and passionate computer programmers and hackers looking for a challenge. Our team comprise of WorldSkills winners (aka "The Olympics of Skills"), CTF players, and polyglot programmers. We decided to launch this program as we have been getting reached out with such problems and we have had a lot of fun doing it so we made it official!
Some examples of the types of problems we excel on:
So far we've worked on projects like:
• High-performance microservices for generating thousands of documents on demand.
• Writing web server implementations that can handle millions of requests per second.
• Secure authentication layers for multiple services on a single platform by the means of internal reverse proxies.
• Peform a code audit and fix the security vulnerabilities found, we work with any programming language (with a few exceptions like Solidity).
• Make existing slow codebases order of magnitude faster without technology migrations.
If there's a software problem at your company that seems unsolvable or technically challenging, we would love to hear from you!
Sounds like your problem qualifies? Great! We are excited to hear from you. Just fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.